Then i came to know that there was some issue with MAC address, so i compared both the MAC addresses, like the one in the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 and the one at virtual NIC in the KVM. That’s the thing both are not the same. So i changed it as it was on virtual NIC in the KVM. Then i restarted the network service and assigned the IP address. That’s all man,
Wait , wait i forgot to tell you that in the dmesg log i also noticed that dev has changed the eth to eth1, so i edited the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 and also renamed it to/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1 and also comment HWADDR to avoid some another errors.